4/3/2010 1:30 – 3:00
- Mr mister
In England, Thank you ->Ta
I’m afraid you’re wrong.(woman)
- He is a man of leisure.
He is a person of substance.有钱人． a rich and powerful man
- hear: I can’t hear you.
3/3/2010 11:00 – 12:30
- You should stay in the shade as much as possible.
Some workers have resigned.
- It’s customary to wear new clothes.
Do you have a budget for clothes?
We need to budget our expenses.
Budget Shop: cheap
3/3/2010 9:00 – 10:30
- What is your name?
My name is (first name, given name).
My family name is (surname, last name)
- Where do you live?
I love in Newton.
- What is your address?
My address is
- From :http://www.geocities.com/toniaizu/k52.html#Net
Table of Contents
- The Ten Commandments for Computer Ethics by Arlene Rinaldi
- User Guidelines and Netiquette Index by Arlene Rinaldi
- Emoticons (Smileys)
- Other Netiquette Web Sites
- Newbie Home Page – Albian Books
- The Chat Chapter
Inside Microsoft SQL Server 2005: T-SQL Programming:
Transactions allow you to define a unit of activity that will be considered atomic—all or nothing. The data will be considered consistent at the beginning of the transaction and at the end. …
1/3/2010 9:00 – 11:30
- most of the time
Let’s revise ours work.
Let’s do some revision.
Let’s go over out past work.
What was the entrance fee?
It’s a piece of very peaceful.
26/1/2010 9:00 – 10:30
- Her hand is in a cast and it is in a sling.
It can be very hot and stuffy.
There is no ventilation.
We were sweltering in out winter clothes.
25/2/2010 11:00 – 12:30（过年后回新加坡第一课）
- There is too much of rote learning.
They learn by rote.
You learn by heart.
- regular verb irregular verb
- Are you familiar with all these words.
I’m going to write my will.
26/1/2010 3:30 – 5:00(春节回上海的最后一次课）
keep to the budget
cook: chef :n
She cooks every day.
Did you listen to the weather forecast?
How does weather affect
26/1/2010 1:30 – 3:00
- China is divided into provinces.
The USA is divided into states.
Singapore is divided into districts.
nature – artificial
It is a myth.
Most Chinese have no religion.