Task-Based Code Snippets
This is a set of task-based code snippets in C# that can help you with
programming tasks ranging from working with databases and windows
applications to writing mobile device applications and networking
programs. Note: Visual Basic versions of these snippets are included in the box.
Download the Visual C# code snippets by clicking on the categories below.
- Application Code Snippets
- Collections and Arrays Code Snippets
- Connectivity Code Snippets
- Crystal Reports Code Snippets
- Database Code Snippets
- Datatypes Code Snippets
- File System Code Snippets
- Math Code Snippets
- Operating System Code Snippets
- Security Code Snippets
- Smart Devices Code Snippets
- Windows Forms Code Snippets
- XML Code Snippets
To download code snippets for all the categories and retain the directory install structure of these snippets, click here.
In order for Visual Studio to recognize the location of these snippets,
you will need to add the installed directory to the Code Snippet
Manager within Visual Studio.
Refactoring Code Snippets
These code snippets are used to restore the default set of snippets that C# refactoring currently uses for refactoring operations in the Visual Studio IDE. These snippets are installed by default with Visual Studio and should only be used to restore your C# refactoring snippets if they become corrupt or deleted.
- For more information on how to Restore the C# Refactoring Snippets.
- For more information on how to Manage and Add Directories in the Code Snippet Manager.
Visual Basic 2005 includes over 500 code snippets in the box. To learn more about Visual Basic Code Snippets, click here